Indirectly tagged. Ri over at The Spotted Mushroom said anyone who wanted to could answer her questions, so I decided to. I find myself on her blog like….Way too often. So check her out if you want. No peer pressure.
Step One – Ri was tagged here.
Step Two – Ri tagged me here.
Step Three – I’m now playing tag. Ri asked me 5 questions. I will answer her questions in this post and ask 5 new questions to the people that I tag.
– If you get tagged, you:
a) Answer my 5 questions to you on your blog in the form of a post.
b) Ask 5 questions of your own.
c) Tag some people. No minimum. No maximum. Just tag.
d) Leave a comment on this post with a link to your answers.
1. If you could live during some time in the past (Egyptian, Roman, Renaissance, 192os, ect), when would it be and why?
I was thinking Roman times, but then we wouldn’t have toilets and such, so maybe not. Plus, my Italian is okay, but not so good. They speak wayyy too quickly for me. I’d say the 1940s. Life was so much simpler then, it’d be kinda cool.
2. Favorite Disney Princess and why.
Princess Aurora, a.k.a. Sleeping Beauty. I started liking her because her dress was pink, and my favorite color was pink. Hey, I was an easily pleased little kid. I still like her, and haven’t found a better reason.
3. Alexander the Great has no last name as far as I am concerned. His is the Great. If you had to be the Something, what would it be? Please explain.
I’d be…Kayla the Rebel. This is already an inside joke with my friends, because whenever I see/am told to do something I don’t like or want to do, I announce that I’m starting a rebellion. 🙂
4. Isn’t cheese gross? What? That’s a lame question. Fine. A different one: If you could fix one problem (a very specific problem) what you fix and why?
First of all, I love cheese. A problem I’m going to fix? Specifically? Computers crashing. Because mine happens to do that all of the time. I’d make all computers super reliable and generations will forever thank me because never again will they lose every single note they took all year right before finals.
5. And finally, would you rather be an a fire, earth, water, or air bender? And you must explain this. (Benders are pretty much people who control the elements– watch Avatar!)
Avatar! I cannot wait until this movie comes out! At first I thought it was going to be horrible, but now the trailers have me excited. I would pick fire. It looks cool. Plus, it’s more intimidating to have a huge wall of fire shot at your face than a little puff of air. xD
I answered these questions backwards, but you don’t have to. I’m not really going to tag anyone-no forcing you to post from me! But if you want to do this, just comment with your post where you answer my questions:
1. If you could create a new crayon color and name it, what would it be called?
2. If you could have any book character come to life and meet them, who would it be and why?
3. If you could have your own country, what would you name it?
4. What’s your all time favorite movie, ever?
5. What’s your favorite word? [You use it all the time, it sounds funny, or whatever. xD]
So, there you have it. Hope you enjoyed xD