Okay, so I’m not the best at finishing challenges. But I’ve decided to sign up for one starting in 2011-hopefully, I’ll have time to prepare myself by then, haha.
But this is one I’m determined to finish, because it’s such a great idea, and will help me lower the amount of TBR books on my Nook.
Here is how the challenge works:
- Should you choose to participate in this challenge, your goal is to read at least twelve (12) legally obtained e-books which you got for FREE for your e-reading device. While twelve is the minimum there is no maximum limit.
- Anyone can join. You don’t have to be a blogger, and you don’t have to live in the United States.
- Any E-Reader will work for this challenge, including: iPad, Kindle, Nook, Kobo, Sony Reader, enTourage.
- Please Note: If you don’t have an e-reading device, you can still join in with Amazon’s Free Kindle Reading Apps which you can download for your iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC, Blackberry and more.
- The challenge runs from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011. You can join at anytime.
- e-books in ANY genre count for this challenge as long as it was FREE at the time that you downloaded it.
- Every month in 2011, I will make a post for the Show Me The Free Reading Challenge so you can link your reviews.
- Those that link their reviews will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a different prize each month, such as an Amazon or Barnes & Noble Gift Card, a bookmark, or a GelaSkins for your E-Reader. Winners will be announced at the end of each month.
Sound interesting? Join away! I’m going to go for the Coupon Clipper level, which is 12 books. I’ll list them here and update as I read:
1. Anna Karenina-Leo Tolstoy
2. Darkfever-Karen Marie Moning
3. Peter Pan-J. M. Barrie
4. Shadow Bound-Erin Kellison