Today I’m excited and delighted to welcome Carmen Ferreiro-Esteban to the blog! She was kind enough to tell me her top 10 places to read a book [as well as some not so great places to read].
Top 10 Places to Read a Book:
Here are five places to read a book (for your enjoyment) and five places where NOT to read a book (for your safety).
Five places to read a book
1. On the beach
2. On an airplane
3. On the park, at lunch time
4. At a Cafe, while drinking an espresso
5. On your favorite sofa, by the window
Five places where NOT to read a book
1. On the back of a motorcycle (too much wind).
2. Under the desk when your teacher is speaking (teachers are very narcissistic; they like their students to listen to them).
3. Waiting for a bus (You may get too engrossed in the story and miss the bus).
4. While climbing a mountain (you can run into a bear and he can steal your book).
5. While cooking (You may get distracted and burn your food).
Thank you so much Carmen! I would hate to read in the mountains now; you never know when those mischievous bears will take your books!
Want to win a copy of Two Moon Princess? All you need to do is comment below, and leave an email address! I’ll choose one winner with Random.org.
-+1 entry for tweeting/blogging/sharing-must provide link!
-+1 if you’re a follower!
Good luck to all who enter! Two Moon Princess is a great book-I hope you’ll enjoy it too!
Giveaway ends at midnight on April 20th.