I was nominated by Write, Wrong, and Everything Inbetween for the Sunshine Award! Imagine my surprise upon finding out about this . . . then multiply that by ten. That’s around where I was on the excitement scale. I’ve been following this blog for a little over a month and have quickly grown to love it. Which makes it unfortunate that I can’t give the award right back! Thanks for bringing sunshine into my life. ❤
Now, upon nomination, there are a few rules one has to consider:
- Post the award picture.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer some random questions:
- Favorite color– Purple! Has been for a while now, so I think this is the one that will stick with me. (:
- Favorite animal– I love wild cats like jaguars and snow leopards.
- Favorite number– 78 . . . For no particular reason. xD
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink– I think I’m starting to get addicted to Coke Zero . . .
- Prefer Facebook or Twitter– Facebook, only because I love seeing and sharing pictures with my friends and it’s easier that way.
- My passion– Passion, or something I can’t avoid? I guess the answer to both is writing. ^.^
- Prefer Giving or Getting presents– Oo, tough one. Can I say both? Because my friends give such lovely presents . . . But I love picking out exactly the perfect thing to give and watching someone open it up!
- Favorite pattern– Do floral designs count? I’m going to say they do.
- Favorite day of the week– Saturday! No school, and not the last day of the weekend either. Perfect balance. I can sleep late and stay up as late as I want.
- Favorite flower– Roses or violets! ❤
- Finally I need to nominate 10 other blogs which brighten my day:
- Reading is the Ultimate Aphrodisiac
- Hippies, Beauty, & Books Oh My!
- The Librarian Who Doesn’t Say “Shhh”
- The Grown-Up YA
5. Unwasted Words
6. Fictitious Musings
7. The Infinite Shelf
8. Tahlia Newland, Author
9. Roof Beam Reader
10. Novel Society
Each and every one of those blogs is awesome awesome awesome and should be looked at immediately. And go visit Write, Wrong, and Everything Inbetween while you’re at it. You won’t be disappointed, and, hey, everyone can use a little more sunshine in their life. ^.^