Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
1. Levi from Fangirl. I’m not sure if this is about him or how similar I am to Cath, so I know that he would be a good boyfriend for me. I’m bookish and have anxiety like Cath; Levi is the guy who both respects everything she loves and pushes her to be her best self. The exact kind of guy I’d want around.
2. Mal from Shadow and Bone. I looooove this trilogy. I looooove Mal just as much.
3. Arin from The Winner’s Curse. I still need to read book 2 and book 3 is coming out very soon, which will give me more of Arin. 🙂 Even though he’s kind of deceitful, it’s for a very good cause–something that I could certainly support him on.
4. Eugenides from The Thief. Again, someone who is very good at lying, but Gen is just hilarious. I would love to have him as my book boyfriend because I feel like he’d constantly make me laugh. Not only that, he knows true loyalty and responsibility, so he can get serious when it’s necessary.
5. Captain Thorne from Cress. Not my favorite of the Lunar Chronicles guys (see below) but still a hotshot in his own right. Again, I feel like he’d be hilarious. We’d have some great banter together. And he’s really adorable when he’s all flustered.
6. Wolf from Scarlet. I LOVE WOLF. SO MUCH. He’s just so strong, and protective, and adorably naive . . funny when he doesn’t mean to be . . . I’ll give him all the tomatoes in the world, to keep him happy with me.
7. Percy Jackson from The Lightning Thief. Well, I’d want grown-up Percy, obviously. Underwater kisses? Awesome adventures? Percy’s terrible (wonderful) jokes? What isn’t there to love? (apart from the chance some monster would kill us)
8. Jesse from The Mediator. Wow. Jesse was one of my first book crushes, ever. Sure, he might be dead, but he’s a hot ghost. And he speaks sweet nothings in Spanish. And he likes to save lives.
9. Akiva from Daughter of Smoke and Bone. It’s my favorite book series so of course I have to love him the most. He’s mine! He’s so attractive and charming and sweet, and he’s been through so much he deserves a good break with me 🙂