Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
1. Hate List by Jennifer Brown. I read Torn Away and was, haha, blown away by it so I feel like I need to read the rest of her books!
2. Trustwitch by Susan Dennard. Everyone has been freaking out about this. I must freak out about this.
3. Proposal by Meg Cabot. I AM FREAKING OUT ABOUT THIS!! I HAVE WAITED SO LONG.
4. Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys. Her writing is just beautiful!
5. Never Ever by Sara Saedi. A Peter Pan retelling… enough said.
6. Hello? by Liza Wiemer. This book looks amazing!
7. Zeroes by Scott Westerfeld. I even went to a book event for this release and still haven’t read it.
8. Uprooted by Naomi Novik. FAIRYTALES!!!!
9. Through the Woods by Emily Carroll. ^^ DITTO
10. Blankets by Craig Thompson. I really need to get into reading graphic novels so this seems like a good one to get to soon.